• 5 or more years of experience in Salesforce development.
• 5 or more years of experience with Apex and Visualforce/Lightning components.
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3 or more years of experience using Source Code Control.
• 3 or more years of experience using continuous integration, deployment automation, and metadata comparison.
• 2 or more years of experience developing with all of the following languages and/or tools; SQL, Java/J2EE, XML, SOAP, REST, JSON, WSDL
• Asset management or financial services industry experience
• Understanding of Sales, Marketing and Service business processes
• Self-directed with the ability to work with minimal supervision
• Excellent analytical, troubleshooting, and conceptual skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience with multiple Salesforce.com implementations
• Experience integrating Salesforce.com with enterprise-level applications
• Experience with AppExchange applications such as Pardot, Cvent, Seismic, Conga, Rollup Helper
• Experience with ETL tools (MuleSoft, Informatica, etc…)
• Experience with Agile / Scrum methodologies
• Experience with defect management and testing automation tools
• Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator
• Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder
• Salesforce Platform Developer I