• Collaborate with cross-functional partners in evolving our design languages, patterns and systems
• lead design projects and drive end to end product design (both interaction/ux AND visual design)
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of standards, industry trends, emerging platforms, and design/UX best practices
• Work closely with design leaders, product management, brand, marketing, and engineering to successfully go from early stage product concepts to launch.
• Translate business needs into a fantastic customer-focused solution.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
• 8+ years working with digital and integrated marketing/advertising, preferably in an agency setting
• Bachelor of Arts in Graphic Design or related field
• Experience designing digital products and systems, not just websites. You have helped ship products
• Experience building enterprise design systems
• Significant experience across UX disciplines such as interaction design, UI design, graphic design, user research, information architecture, empathic design and multi-channel interaction
• Understanding of human-centered design, atomic design and mobile design principles
• Fluent use of Sketch, Invision, Adobe Creative Suite, and related UX tools
• Have a great aesthetic sense and pay attention to the details
• Expert communication skills (story-telling, visualization) and the ability to get buy-in on those ideas within a large organization