Provide effective QA and Testing leadership for the contact center testing team that supports testing of client’s Voice systems. This role will have a heavy focus on test process improvements to continually increase testing efficiency of Voice projects delivered in Agile
In this position, you will work with client to analyze, plan and execute Contact center and IVR testing strategies. Candidate must possess IVR testing experience utilizing hosted and/or cloud-based technology platforms. Innate analytical and problem-solving skills are required along with the responsibility for leading off-shore team members. Prior exposure to Cyara is a plus
• Knowledge on NICE IEX Workforce Management Software, Forecasting simulation testing, Schedule Run Testing and IEX Report testing, Data Explorer testing including knowledge on upgrades and integrations
• Knowledge on Genesys IVR Platform, Pure engage cloud preferred
• As Testing Lead, participate in IVR projects/upgrades with the purpose of understanding Client requirements and objectives.
• Participate in discussions with the client team to analyze the functional and Non-functional requirements of the client’s contact center application solutions based on Contact Center Platform, Routing, Reporting, Computer to Telephony (CTI) and Voice Automation (IVR) technologies in Agile methodology.
• Experience in testing Genesys call routing, CTI /custom softphone applications, IVRs validation is a plus.
• Experience in developing Manual & automation test strategies with CYARA and Selenium.
• Design and/or Oversee development of test approaches, test strategies, test plans, and test results to ensure testing is right-sized and risk-based testing principles are applied.
• Participate in technical design reviews, requirements ambiguity, use case reviews, relevant governance activities
• Assist in negotiating overall product quality standards with development, business stakeholders and release manager and ensure adherence to major milestones
• Assist in identifying dependencies and critical paths.
• Be accountable for all project or release test efforts for programs that span multiple domains, orgs and apps (including Limited System Integration or End to End Testing efforts for contact center testing projects)
• Provides overall QA status reporting and escalate issues/risks in a timely manner to Management and assist in resolution
• Be responsible for ongoing, continuous improvement to build testing efficiency and effectiveness through the use of innovative QA practices and tools, and close collaboration with development and business.
Technical skills and competencies:
• Minimum qualification - Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
• 7+ years’ Software quality assurance / technical testing experience in one or more of the following Voice/Contact Center technologies namely Genesys, IVR, CTI, Softphone, Call Recording, Verint etc.
• At least 4+ years’ experience in leading QA teams in contact center Technology with a demonstrated ability in establishing testing strategies and test case development for Voice networks, Voice application and E2E test validations
• Preferred experience in defining automation frame works related to IVRs, Call routing, custom Softphone/CTI or one of the following automated tools in Voice: Cyara Solutions, Selenium.
• Ability to use risk-based testing approach and hands on experience in Agile methodology
• Demonstrated competency and familiarity with industry leading Test and software management tools like: Quality Center, Jira, Confluence
• Excellent communication skills (oral and written) with a demonstrated ability in using metrics to report across numerous levels within the technical and business organizations
• Strong analytical problem-solving skills. Excellent self-organization skills with an demonstrated ability to work independently while being flexible in adapting to changing needs of the B