• Collaborate with stake holders on data mapping, drive element mapping workshops and build extraction and mapping rules for loading data from Duck Creek Policy Admin System for downstream consumption.
• Work on elaborating Pub-Sub architecture to build accurate clusters for brokers for publishing messages from Duck Creek Policy and Rating systems and subscribing into greenfield Data Platform.
• Build logical entity grouping and validation rules for storing and shredding Duck Creek Policy & Rating XMLs accurately.
• Work with Data Modeler and contribute to logical data model for data warehousing and making data available for downstream consumption.
• Work on providing analytic support to BI developers by coordinating extraction, interpretation and transformation rules for data sourced from various new & legacy systems.
• Identify & Map data elements from Duck Creek Insights Data Hub for day 1 business and regulatory reporting needs.
• 8+ years of total experience in IT and seeking previous 6 years of experience working in a P and C Insurance software application implementation (Duck Creek or Guidewire)
• Seeking minimum 4 years as a data analyst for Duck Creek Policy Admin System implementation.
• Knowledgeable about Insurance Domain - Policy, Claims and Billing
• Should have prior experience working as Data Analyst within Data or Integration Team and providing data extraction and mapping rules.
• Experience working in replicating application data for downstream & integration feed consumptions
• Experience working with Data Modeler and providing required inputs to articulate target state data model.
• Should have worked with Architecture Review, Modeling, SDLC Process
• Experience with P&C Insurance is a must