We are looking for a full-stack Agile Web developer with experience leading small development teams in a Scrum / Kanban environment, using a continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) pipeline.
What do you need to bring to the table?
• Solid Microsoft (ASP.NET, C#, SQL Server) experience
• Strong knowledge of API development
• Understanding of UX / UI principles, responsive design, think mobile first
• Source control – we use GitHub, but we’re OK if that’s not what you’re used to
• Agile methodology experience (Scrum, Kanban, XP etc.)
This role will be accountable for:
• Design the architecture of the components of an application
• Developing and delivering business applications, API’s, platforms, portals and mobile applications
• Support of .NET/C#, SQL Server development
• Maintaining deployment schedules
• Following good development guidelines and maintaining proper Source control policies
• Learning and testing new technologies, frameworks and languages
• Staying up to date with new trends and advancements in web development