• Implement new technology components on platform
• Author and Publish swagger specs on developer portal for APIs
• Work with UI, integration and QA teams to define/develop/test API and microservices, provide mock data for APIs
• Unit test and tune performance for APIs / UI components
• Knowledge of managing appropriate security protocols for APIs (OAuth, SAML, TLS, etc.)
• Business logic, orchestration and workflows for BPM, CMS or other application layers as needed
• Provide estimates at Module and Task level.
• Experience in Test Driven Development
• Ensure adherence to standards, policy, and framework for the development team.
• Peer review and performance tuning
• Working knowledge of CI/CT/CD
• Communicate effectively with cross-functional teams in the project.
• Effective problem-solving skills
• Experience in writing code based on design patterns & industry best practices
• Strong experience in API driven development using Microservices
• Good experience of an SDLC in Agile
• Hands on experience in XML, XSLT, XPath, WSDL, SOAP, and JSON
• REST API - Design and Development using Spring Boot and Docker
• Knowledge of Jenkins, Bamboo, Maven and other DevOps technologies
• Expert at Java, Node.js & Spring Framework
• Hands on experience of relational and NoSQL databases
• Knowledge of
o Cloud Runtimes (AWS, Azure)
o Container Management (Docker, Kubernetes)"
"Expert at Java, Node.js & Spring Framework
REST API - Design and Development using Spring Boot and Docker
Work with UI, integration and QA teams to define/develop/test API and microservices, provide mock data for APIs