No CPT or OPT visas
1. At least 12--15 yrs of overall experience, out of which at least 5 years of experience should be in the PM area. PMI certification will be preferred though not mandatory
2. Should have excellent client management skills, coupled with good communication and organizational capabilities.
3. Good exposure to PM concepts like Scope management, Communication management, stakeholder management etc. Strong sense of personal accountability regarding decision-making and supervising project teams.
4. Assign and oversee the daily tasks of Project personnel while ensuring all subordinates are actively working toward established milestones
5. Finance Functional experience, with end to end implementations of Oracle ERP Finance products like EBS R12, ERP Cloud, though ERP cloud is preferable.
6. He/She should have worked in at least 5-6 ERP full scale Finance Implementations projects, out of which at least 2 of them should be ERP Cloud projects.
7. Experience of having worked in the following Modules - AP, AR, GL, CE, FA, Tax etc is required.
8. Experience of having worked in Accounting Hub (FAH- Fusion accounting hub / Oracle Accounting Hub cloud) would be an added advantage
9. Also, he/she is also expected to have an understanding of Cloud OTBI reports, BI and FRS reports, data mapping and migrations concepts
10. Implement the industry best Practices for the ERP track.
11. He/She should be conversant with concepts around the functional configurations, Testing processes and Strategies- Test strategies for System, UAT testing etc.
12. Should have experience working with client stakeholders in conducting requirement gathering and design workshops, Business and Change management streams to identify functional changes between the current ERP systems and Cloud through a Functional Impact Assessment
13. Should be able to lead business discussions to understand existing ERP Finance cloud processes, independently drive the demo/workshop sessions, co-ordinate with client Business and IT, as appropriate.
14. Should possess good business communication, presentation skills. Should have worked in Onsite -Offshore working model.
15. Must be a good team player and expected to collaborate with IT and Business stakeholders.
16. Knowledge of Implementation best practices, Automation, Agile delivery methodologies would be good.
17. Knowledge of the banking domain will be an added advantage