7 – 10 Years
Minimum 5+ years of experience working in an IT Organisation as part of a Payments group, in the role of Business System Analyst / Lead System Analyst. Must have experiences in implementation of leading Payments solution delivery at large banks.
- Experience in Global Payments Processing
- Experience in Global Financial messaging Process
- Message Formats - SWIFT (MT & MX formats)
- Clearing Systems (e.g. RTGS / ACH - Fedwire / CHIPS, NACHA etc.)
- Direct Debits, Credit Transfers, Mandate Management
- Hands on expertise in SWIFT GPI, FIN, FileAct, Web Access etc.
- Exposure to KYC, Sanctions and Compliance Analytics for message processing
- Experience in Customer Security Program (CSP) like Fraud detection, Access protocol etc.
- Exposure to C++, Java J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, REST, SOAP etc
- Exposure to Swift Developer Kits like SDK, Alliance Access Development Kit (ADK), Gateway Developer Kit (GDK) etc. will be an advantage
- Should have worked in end-to-end implementation of any Payments IT solution in two or more of the above mentioned product areas
- Hands on experience in business analysis and solution design in above mentioned areas
- Exposure to financial messaging standards like ISO20022, ISO8583
- Strong analytical skills with ability to map business requirements into required functional and technical components
- Systems Integration and Interfacing with Multiple Banking Systems and Payment Networks
- Strong urge to work in a high performing Technology environment
- Strong analytical skills with ability to map business requirements into IT solutions
- Strong awareness of Global Transaction Banking domain like Enterprise payments, Cash management, Liquidity management, clearing and settlement etc.
- Payments Consulting and Business and Systems Analysis
- Understanding the requirements to analyse the gaps and create a solution for implementation
- Understand Compliance requirements and Industry initiatives and help adapting them in bank’s solution environment.
- Creation of solution strategies
- Managing individual work components as part of a larger project
- Input to the different teams (e.g. Design, Testing, etc.)