• To work for the Solutions Design and Delivery team to ensure efficient delivery of the projects in a variety of Network technologies including LAN, WAN, SDN, Wireless, Load Balancing and Security.Person Specification
• Work with Key stakeholders and Project Managers to create Low level designs which adhere to defined architectural standards.
• Delivery Engineer is responsible for ensuring that any designs are implemented in line with current architecture and documentation is fit for purpose.
• Be responsible for end to end delivery of the Project tasks.
• Work with global support teams to transition knowledge of individual deliveries.
• Contribute to the management of risk to ensure;
• Compliance to regulatory and mandatory policies
• Audit findings and Issue Assurances are fully addressed.
• Experience in designing or supporting network solutions in a regulated industry or large organization. (Mandatory)
• Capable of bringing together knowledge from multiple sources and consolidating into an end-to-end solution. (Mandatory)
• A proactive approach to workload completion. (Mandatory)
• The ability to effectively communicate and explain complex solutions. (Mandatory)
• Experience in participating in international teams. (Optional)
• Thorough knowledge of the TCP/IP protocol Suite, VLSM, IP address allocation. (Mandatory)
• Detailed understanding of products from vendors such as Cisco, Juniper, F5 and Fortinet. (Minimum 1 vendor)
• Experience in Software Defined Network implementation (Optional)
o 5+ years of experience in designing, implementing or supporting complex networks.
o In-Depth technical understanding of one or more of the below technologies (note it is important to stress that we are not expecting all of these skills. A candidate who is strong in one of them would be encouraged to apply. Any candidates who have multiple skills from this list would be strongly encouraged to apply)
§ Cisco Routing and Switching
§ Cisco ACI
§ Juniper Routing and Switching
§ F5 LTM and GTM
§ Fortigate Firewalls
§ Juniper Firewalls
§ Cisco Wireless
§ Bluecoat / Symantec Proxy