Designing and implementing functional configuration solutions involving data model, user interface, GX Models, scripting and business rules(10 percent).
- Identify reusable frameworks across multiple projects and quickly build the proto types to fill the gaps
- Design and Implement integrations to the down-stream systems using Guidewire Event messaging.
- Providing the subject matter expertise in Guidewire Policy Center and Billing Center.
- Implement a custom portal solution utilizing Mulesoft, Spring Boot, MongoDB, AngularJS etc. technologies
Manage client expectations, Manage both onsite and offshore resources day-to-day tasks, Planning and SME Guidance to the team(60 percent).
- Implement Integration changes and coordinate to down-streams.
- Manage source code using Subversion and GIT
- Ensure development OR style guidelines are appropriate and document for Build phase.
- Providing the possible work around for the issues faced by the business users till the defects are fixed and deployed to production.
- Assist the business team during acceptance testing.
Inform the business analysts about the business impact OR improvements with the new solution(20 percent).
- Lead requirements gathering sessions, demonstrating product functionality and identifying appropriate customizations for client.
- Identify gaps with Out of the Box functionality and assess complexity of change.
- Work with client-side SMEs (Subject Matter Experts) to validate the functionality and classify and prioritize the requirements based on business need.
Supervise, train, and mentor junior level programmers in program coding(10 percent).
- Assign, coordinate, and review work activities of programming personnel.
- Involving in the pre- deployment, deployment and post deployment activities to ensure successful implementation of the Farm and Ranch project.
Tools and Technologies:
Guidewire PolicyCenter,Guidewire BillingCenter, Mulesoft, Spring, MongoDB, AngularJS,Subversion, Git