A highly skilled individual who has a proven track record and takes pride in bringing high-quality product quickly to market, enjoys learning and applying new technologies, and thrives in a dynamic engineering-oriented work environment. Responsible for developing ETL pipeline for A+E's Big Data initiatives. Managing backend development lifecycle including design, development, testing, and deployment. Research new technologies, methodologies, architecture patterns so as to select the correct solution depending on the need. Assess areas of re-use and architect solutions that can be easily integrated across products. Ensure that solutions are architected and implemented to scale. Write logic in the appropriate programming language to meet the functional requirements. Ensure the appropriate test cases are implemented. Ensure proper documentation of code before the code is deployed to production.
(1) Software development and design in Scala
(2) Hands on experience with Apache Spark / Hadoop
(3) Deep expertise in SQL and ETL batch processing
(4) Proficient in a Unix/Linux, CentOS
(5) Hands on experience in AWS: S3 / EMR / Data Pipeline / Lambda following requirements: