As a Senior Developer you will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle which includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment and support of application developed for our clients. As a member working in a team environment you will work with solution architects and developers on interpretation/translation of wireframes and creative designs into functional requirements, and subsequently into technical design.
• This role is onsite in Charlotte, Denver.
• Serve as a technical lead and mentor. Provide technical support or leadership in the development and continual improvement of service.
• Design and develop REST APIs using Apigee
• Implement requirements of the API layer like security, custom analytics, throttling, caching, logging, monetization, request and response modifications etc. using Apigee
• Convert web services from SOAP to REST or vice-versa, using Apigee API management platform
• Build and create shared flows for Error Handling, Security and other scenarios as deemed necessary
• Design and develop API platform to connect to various disparate backend systems for seamless data exchange
• Build API developer portal for service providers to on board app developers, add API documentation and customize using drupal
• Experience in Drupal portal with ability to extend functionality using Drupal modules
• Create REST API documentation using Swagger and YAML or similar tools
• Standardize the CI/CD setup for Apigee for automated deployment
• Automation of API testing using cucumber apickli or other testing frameworks
• Work as Dev-Ops for all Apigee related requests.
• Passionate coders with 3-5 years of application development experience.
• More than 3 years of experience in Apigee and any API Management Tool.
• Experience with Drupal.
• Strong software design and programming fundamentals of JAVA and REST Architecture
• Client facing or consulting experience highly preferred.
• Skilled problem solvers with the desire and proven ability to create innovative solutions.
• Flexible and adaptable attitude, disciplined to manage multiple responsibilities and adjust to varied environments.
• Future technology leaders- dynamic individuals energized by fast paced personal and professional growth.
• Phenomenal communicators who can explain and present concepts to technical and non-technical audiences alike, including high level decision makers.
• Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, Computer Science, Math, Engineering or comparable major.
• Solid foundation in Computer Science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design.
• Knowledge and experience in developing software using agile methodologies.
• Proficient in authoring, editing and presenting technical documents.
• Ability to communicate effectively via multiple channels (verbal, written, etc.) with technical and non-technical staff.