Mainframe Technology skills – Hands on development skills in mainframe technologies MVS, JCL, CICS, DB2. Strong background in DB2.
Domain – Lending, Banking, Financial Services.
Process – Understanding of software development lifecycle processes.
Soft skills – Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, consulting with client teams, working in distributed teams.
Experience – prior experience on mainframe development/migration projects.
Roles & Responsibility:
• Application development, maintenance activities involved in Mainframe Platform migration.
• Requirements Analysis, Design, Coding, Reviews, Unit testing.
• Deployments in various regions.
• Support to Migration activities, Integration Testing.
• Support to User Acceptance Testing, Production Implementation activities, Warranty support.
• Client facing role – client communication, coordination with several client stakeholders, meetings and discussions to capture requirements."