Detailed job description:
- Build implementation plans by eliciting complex business requirements from stakeholders to define business needs, evaluate requirements and desired outcomes, Business analyst also serves as a bridge between the business problems and the technology solutions.
- Apply business analysis best practices and methodologies and lead efforts to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the Business Analysis Center of Excellence.
- Provide clear direction on how the Guidewire PolicyCenter product works and articulate the most optimal ways to meet business requirements through the configuration of the system and/or integration between PolicyCenter and other systems such as Rating and ClaimCenter.
- Develop consistent, complete, correct, and operationally defined functional and non-functional requirements that are used by I/S architects, designers, developers, and testers to deliver the business solution.
- Understand the coverage(s) offered for Personal Insurance and enhance Guidewire PolicyCenter product model configuration.
- Identify gaps and possible enhancements between current and future state of the Auto and Property products on the Guidewire PolicyCenter and recommend innovative solutions.
- Partner with Guidewire PolicyCenter developers and subject matter experts during the system design phase to ensure the system design meets the business needs.
- Responsible for creating and documenting requirements, process flows, use cases, field level specifications, business rules, etc
- Conduct and facilitates Pre-RDW and RDW sessions. Also Facilitated bi-weekly scrum meeting and led the sprint planning meeting
- Review the test plan and test scenarios to ensure test coverage.
- Analyze the defects to determine the root cause and assign it appropriately for resolution.
- Support ad-hoc business analysis or assessments as requested.
Tools and technologies:
Guidewire Policy Center 8.0/9.0, Guidewire Billing Center, Guidewire Portal 2.0, Atlassian JIRA, MS Excel, Powerpoint,Word, MS Sharepoint