1. 10+ years of Industry experience and 8+ experience working as Data Analyst
2. Own the data conversion activity to move target data from source system to target system and verify all conversion activity
3. Use PeopleSoft SQR for reporting / data conversion if needed and use Phire to maintain version control of the PeopleCode language and PeopleSoft
4. Develop PS queries, Business Interlinks(BI) publisher reports and walk through business users after successful implementation of different Accounts Payable and Procure to Pay
5. Assist in Integrating Peoplesoft Financial Accounts Payables, Fixed Assets, Travel & Expense & Lease Management application & business funtions with Core Finance apps.
6. Engage with Business Users, Business Analysts, and QA Leads to comprehend new business requirements into technical and functional specification in Peoplesoft Travel and Expense, Asset Management, Accounts Payable, General Ledger and Ariba, provide status on progress and support business requests for data & insights into Peoplesoft Finance.
7.Work on implementing new functionalities of PeopleSoft subsystems like Accounts Payable, Journal Ledger, Expense as per the local and statutory requirements to enable Operational Expense (OpEx) & Procurement workstream within Navigators Integration program
8. Work on integrating withholding, 1099 processing and expense payment reimbursement functions for the vendors & employees coming on-board due to system integration