SQL Developer with experience in SSIS
• Mapping of data sources, data movement and reconciliation with the goals of ensuring data quality & consistency and the ability to satisfy relevant business requirements.
• Develop data transformation and data movement components of Global Data Warehouse, using approach and architecture defined by Technical Lead.
• Collaboration with business analysts and business stakeholders to ensure a thorough understanding of strategic data requirements.
• Data analysis / data profiling to understand gaps, inconsistencies and other quality issues in existing source system data, and develop data sourcing solutions, as well as collaborating with stakeholders to identify, document and implement corrections / business rules / work-arounds.
• Comprehensive documentation of all developed software & repositories.
• Design and develop reports, queries and analytics as specified.
• T-SQL development including the use of stored procedures and indexing techniques
• SQL Server Integration Services
• Minimum Education: Degree level or equivalent
• Pragmatic and collaborative approach to problem solving
• Self-starter, able to manage own workload and juggle tasks appropriately
• Proactive with suggestions for improvements; thinks laterally; receptive to new ideas