* Responsible for the day-to-day maintenance of the application systems in operation, including tasks related to identifying and troubleshooting application issues and issues resolution or escalation.
* Responsibilities also include root cause analysis, management communication and client communication.
* Ensures all production changes are made in accordance with life-cycle methodology and risk guidelines.
* Responsible for coaching and mentoring less experienced team members and or acting as a subject matter expert.
* Experience in Application Support and development or related experience
* Experience supporting applications in Banking Domain.
* Experience supporting applications including scripting skills in Perl, Unix Shell Scripting and Windows batch scripting.
* Experience in Incident Management, Change Management and Problem Management.
* Experience in Infrastructure Support, Configuration and Release Management.
* ISTM Experience
* Knowledge of the following tools and technologies: Java, MQ, and Windows and UNIX operating systems.
* Knowledge on handling tools like Splunk, Dynatrace, Wily
* Knowledge on Basic SQL Handling, Database job monitoring (Autosys, Tidal, Informatica) .
* Knowledge on Linux .
* Knowledge on applications running on JBOSS, Tomcat and Apache servers.
* Knowledge on Service Now
* Knowledge handling Patching activities.
* Knowledge handling Application Validation.
* Hands on experience supporting incident tickets on Level 1 & Level 2.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Represent the Production Support organization on company-wide project teams.
* Monitor process and software changes that impact production support, communicate project information to the production support staff and raise production support issues to the project team.
* Prioritize workload, providing timely and accurate resolutions.
* Perform production support activities which involve assignment of issues and issue analysis and resolution within the specified SLAs.
* Provide daily support with resolution of escalated tickets and act as liaison to business and technical leads to ensure issues are resolved in timely manner.
* Participate in knowledge transfer to ensure better grasp of the product and domain.
* Suggest fixes to complex issues by doing a thorough analysis of root cause and impact of the defect.
* Coordinate with Application Development Team to successfully validate the application in prod environment.
* Should be willing to work in Shifts